Submit your Water Meter Reading

If you have any issues you may phone in your meter reading to 204-564-2589, 

leave it at the Municipal Office, or email it to info@rmwest.ca

Moving ?

Download and fill out the Water Utility Change/Moving Form available from the Application & Forms page 

Do you rent your property? 

Protect yourself by downloading and fill out the

Utility Rental Property Agreement Form

available from the Application & Forms page 

What we flush matters.jpg

Your personal information is being collected pursuant to s.36(1)(b) of The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This information will be used for communication and administration related to your utility service and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. If you have any questions about the collection of this information, contact the Corporate Office 118 Main St., Inglis, MB, R0J 0G0,  or by telephone at 204-564-2589.