Silverton is named after the Silverton store of Robert Anderson in 1887.

 

Amoung the days of small farms and large families Silverton was once the hub of activity as travel was limited and the local community was essential for supplies, education, church and entertainment.

Copyright 2015 Municipality of Riding Mountain West, All Rights Reserved.
Inglis, Manitoba    |    info@rmwest.ca    |    (204) 564-2589
Events    |    Tenders    |    Careers    |    Contact Us 
  • Facebook